Royal Mail UK Tracked Returns Label
Buy a UK only returns label.
Return your items easily with Royal Mail Tracked 48 [UK].
The service which is via Royal Mail Tracked 48, may be used for parcels up to maximum dimensions of 61cm x 46cm x 46cm and a max weight of 5kg.
- Add to basket at the time of main purchase - your label will be dispatched with your goods
- Purchase at time of return. Your label will then be emailed to you within 48 hours (but normally within 12 hours)
- Please fill in the simple returns form, and enclose with your parcel. If you cannot access a printer, you can just enclose your packing note (with reason for return).
- Then simply attach your label & drop your parcel at your local Post Office branch
- Your item will be fully tracked on its way back to us
- Orders will not be refunded or exchanged until the parcel has arrived back with us
- All returns need to be in it's original packaging
Please note: Unfortunately we are unable to refund or credit any of the following products:
- Washed/used bedding, clothing or lambskins
How should I attach my label?
- Once you have printed out your return label, cut around the specified area being careful that all details are clearly included. Apply the label to the largest side of your return item ensuring all the details are visible.
- Ensure you do not place any tape over the barcode as this could affect the ability to scan the item.
- Briefs or undergarments
- Unsealed CDs, DVDs, tapes or other recording media, software or video
Boxed weight: 0 g