Babiators Screen Saver Keyhole Glasses - Black Ops Black
Our Keyhole style Screen Saver Glasses in Black Ops Black are great to use when your child is watching films on their tablet, watching tv or if they are doing homework in front of a screen. Children are spending more time in front of digital devices like tablets, smartphones, and laptops. Devices like these emit harmful blue light, which is linked to sleepless nights, eyestrains and dry-eyes.
We wanted to create glasses that looked cool but also protect little eyes when using digital screens. The Screen Saver glasses use our navigator frame shape with blue light blocking lenses to make screen time safer. The glasses block 55% of Blue Light through these category 1 lenses to help prevent eye strain and protect your little one’s eyes.
Why they're cool
- Keyhole style
- For ages 3-5 years or 6 years+
- Protects children’s eyes from overexposure to digital screens
- Block 55% of Blue Light through Category 1 lenses to decrease blue light exposure
- Materials: Babiators are made from a soft material that is comfortable and lightweight to wear. They are designed to fit kids’ faces and don’t pinch the temples or nose
- Durable: The sunglasses feature flexible rubber frames with impact and shatter-resistant lenses that won’t break when you bend, twist or step on them - trust us, we’ve tried
Get the right fit:
Please note that the Screen Savers come up big
Use our size guide and measure so you can get the right fit.
- Classic Babiators = fit most children 3 to 5 years
- 6+ for children 6 years and above
Boxed weight: 175 g